Navigating Global Productions

We have a long working history with:

  • US Customs (including express Carnét)
  • Immigration (Work Visas)
  • International Insurance
  • Global Banking
  • Border Patrol

Domestic Productions  Wanting to shoot outside the US

Foreign productions Wanting to shoot in the US

At Monsoon, our extensive partnership with US Customs enables us to offer Carnets for seamless international travel, including Expedited Carnets to Mexico.

From international insurance to work visas and comprehensive assistance with global banking, Monsoon ensures all-encompassing support for US Productions filming abroad.

Seamlessly Navigating US Standards, Currency, and Customs with Monsoon.

Navigating international waters for your production? Look no further – we’ve got you covered. Our expertise in handling foreign currency intricacies, combined with our strong ties to US Customs and Immigration, ensures a seamless experience for your production in the United States. We prioritize adherence to US standard film practices and labor laws, allowing you to focus on your creative vision without any unnecessary obstacles.

Please note: To take advantage of our services, Monsoon Production Services must serve as the US Production company of Record, and play a role as a Co-producer and Production Company for your project. Your success is our priority, and we’re here to make your journey hassle-free.

What Are We Up To?

Keep an eye on our blog for news and updates.